Friday, May 3, 2013

Bumped but not Bereft

I was bumped down to #11 on the stand-by list on a sold-out flight to Amsterdam, so have rescheduled for May 7th--so far it looks good. I've decided to combine the Amsterdam/tulip fest trip with a flight to Naples to see Pompeii (old anthropologists never die, they just travel to archeological sites).
Meanwhile, I've been editing and prepping a couple of books for e-publication and print for my old friend Robert Gumpertz. The illustration above is from "The Adventures of Trina and the Great Barrett" (that's him--the Great Barrett, not Robert--in full flight mode). With luck it will be available through Amazon before I leave. GREAT story for 6-9-year-old readers.
More to follow...wish me luck on getting my flights this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment