Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day Ten- Back to Delhi


Back on the train, we pulled into Delhi and returned to our hotel for the night. I had the day to burn, so hired a cab with Ann and Pamela for a lunch at Lodhi Garden, and south of town to return the dress at Dili Hat. I was not anticipating an easy time of it, but our driver, Sochi, said he would come in with me and tell them his boss said to give me my money back. I have no idea who his boss is, but they took care of the problem in minutes, with no argument at all. Even Harry Potter looked a little worried. Impressive.



Painted mica window at Agra Fort

In ones and twos, we dribbled off into the day, bound for different destinations: Axel to Kerala, Pamela to Goa, Ann to Dharamsala to hear the Dali Lama, and the rest of us home. I felt like I had been gone for weeks.

To see specific reviews of guides/travel companies, places to eat, stay and shop in India, see my custom guide to the golden triangle on GoGoBot.

No comments:

Post a Comment