Tuesday, September 8, 2020

09.08.20 Continued - Books, Books, Books

 
Text reads:

Sept. 8, 20

 I've been reading a LOT since January. Have also finished "The Yellow House," "71/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle." and (almost) "Utopia Ave." Most of the time, it's a great place to put my time - otherwise, it's just dreary. And sometimes it's exasperating! Tiresome! The lack of variety and freedom is wearing. Yesterday, I got my first pedicure since last fall - outside at Jenny's Bloom in Novato. I hope it's OK.

[Jenny was looking forward to having clients inside on Sept. 9 - it didn't happen because Marin is still in tier 1, thanks to the overwhelming number of Covid cases in the canal. Here in my area: 55 cases. In the canal and larger San Rafael: 1,780. This is getting outrageous. Counties all around us are opening up, but not us.]

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment